UI/UX Design & Frontend
About this track
In this track, we'll try to cover subjects from user experience, visual design and frontend implementation on websites.
Design is a fundamental part of the creation process of a web site. We want to help you improve that process, through the stories and experiences that speakers are willing to share, about their discovery process, user testing, design systems implementation, accesibility and the impact that has on teams, where communication between design and development is key.
What to propose?
- Discovery and definition processes
- Content strategy
- Case studies
- Tools for the solution of specific interaction problems
- Work methodologies between design and development teams
- Creation of design systems(style guides, style tiles, software tools, etc)
- Frontend frameworks implementation vs vainilla implementation
- Frontend/backend parallel development methodologies, using scaffolding tools, static site generators and other to accelerate development
- Drupal 8 frontend