If you have been developing with Drupal and/or Symfony, chances are you may already know a great alternative to speed up the development process is to use a CLI tool.
During this session, you will learn how to write custom CLI command for Drupal 8 using Drupal Console the new Drupal CLI based on symfony/console, twig and other third party components.
- Creating commands for modules and themes.
- Creating chain file [A YAML file that allows you to define several commands to run].
- Calling a chain file and execute commands.
- Creating global commands.
- Creating commands for libraries.
- Registering chain files as commands.
- Creating commands for DrupalConsole [How to contribute to DrupalConsole].